LearnK12 is a great opportunity to expand your professionalism!
- Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge with students?
- Do you want to expand your professional career outside the classroom?
- Do you like the freedom to teach courses and tutor students according to your interests and qualifications?
No Account Yet?
Tutor/Teacher Conduct Information
By registering as an intending Tutor or Teacher, you understand that except for advertising programs and applications under a separate license agreement, offered via LearnK12.com, the services offered on LearnK12.com are for your personal, non-commercial use only. You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by you on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material.
In addition, you agree, when using LearnK12.com as a Tutor, you will not:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other LearnK12 student members by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- act in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use any automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- register for more than one Tutor or Teacher account, register for a Student or Teacher account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a Member account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on LearnK12.com any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's Member account, service or system, or create a false identity on LearnK12.com.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Learn12, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying LearnK12.com, or which may expose LearnK12/Learnbeyond or its members to any harm or liability of any type.
LearnK12 has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at LearnK12.Com's sole discretion, members who are deemed not to be in compliance with the Member Conduct terms set forth herein. Learnbeyond may also, at its sole discretion, remove and delete timelines that are shared with others through Group or Public visibility controls, that are deemed to be out of compliance with the Member Conduct terms or any other terms of this agreement.